My website

Wednesday 30 October 2013

1000 Meters

31 October 3013.

I arrive at school ready to learn. I walk in the door. I look at the things we are going to be doing today....
1000 meters! What the heck! Since when was this happening. I was wearing longs and I didn't even have a change of cloths suitable for running.

This is how it started for me. So I just went along with it until it was our race. All of the school ran laps around the field in different age groups and slightly less distance for the younger ones. The ones not running were in house groups cheering on their house and its colour. At this point we are still to find out on the placing points for each house. 

Most of us had fun running. Some of us didn't. But like we are always told...

As long as you do your best it doesn't matter what your placing is

No comments:

Post a Comment