My website

Thursday 12 December 2013

My last year at Te Pahu school


 
I have had a great last year here at Te Pahu school. Lots of new learning and a fun teacher to help the process. Recently we have been reflecting on the time we have had earlier years whether we joined along the way or were there from the start. In this post witch is sadly my last I present some of the highlights of the year.

One of my favourite parts of the year was the first camp we had. W got to know our new teacher a lot more and see the funner side of him.

Another favourite memory's  was the ski trip. It was a long trip but well worth it. One of mr Marquands quality a was pushing and challenging yourself so the ski trip was an very enjoyable experience for me and some of the shyer classmates

No comments:

Post a Comment