My website

Sunday 22 September 2013

Creative writing

Sometimes during the week we have creative writing. Everyone writes or types up their story relating to a picture and topic. Each one is unions as well as the type of story.

Here is an example of my writing...


Mr. Marquand thinks I’m reading...
But I’m really building my empire in another galaxy,
I’m swimming in a pool of creamy milk chocolate,
I’m riding a hawk at only 5 inches tall.

Mr. West thinks I’m writing...
But I’m really fighting living skeletons in a tomb of lost treasure,
I’m flying a WW2 quad engine bomber over the school,
I’m piloting the lost Nemosub under the Pacific Ocean.

Mrs. Lucas thinks I’m listening...
But I’m really snorkeling around the Great Barrier Reef,
I’m building my fortress in the realm of Minecraft,
I’m slaying monsters with my warfare katana,
I’m doing doughnuts and massive drifts with my
motorbike.

I’ve had a awesome day at school, I cant wait to come back.

1 comment:

  1. Nice poem Shane, What do you think of crreative writing, and what is your favourite story that you have written

    Gagan

    ReplyDelete