My website

Monday 23 September 2013

Snow Trip



sirens go off. literally. then i remember. SNOW TRIP!!!!!!!



on Friday 7th September room7 of Te Pahu school went on a trip we will not soon forget. the car trip was long but worth it , Whakapapa here we come. All of us were ready to begin weather it was our first time or just another trip of many its more fun when your with your friends.



The challenges I had at first were getting back up when I fell down and stopping but I soon got the hang of it. It was funny watching my friends fall down and going past them. it takes tine to learn how to ski snd snowboard but just remember to persist and never give up. all of us had a great time and went from bearly being able to stand up to riding like the wind. i would love to go again. tell me what you think in  the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment